Day 7: Curiousity

I don't have that much to say today, just an ordinary day except the fact that I always get bad and creepy dreams lately. Just basically went to school. Made myself a nice dinner, a healthy dinner. I love it! I should do this more often.

It's actually a good morning/day `cuz I got my mind off something I always think of, until I got home and my stupid little sister blurb things I don't wanna know when it just happened 30 mins ago. So then that makes me wonder "what are they doing now, at this moment?" I seriously don't care but just the fact - I'm curious whats happening now and I don't have the answer(s) makes me mad. haha

So yeah, Ate gee came to visit me. She drag me to the mall, we are there for a few minutes and that's pretty much it. Soon, I'll be sleeping. 9 MOREFUCKIN`DAYS BABY!!


please, that is not a funny joke!

0 comments: