DAY 18-23: CALIFORNIA LOVE

WOW!
That is the 3 letter word that would describe my vacation. Everything there was so unreal, I don't have to think about school, getting hurt, work, troubles and stress. The palm trees are my favourite. Highlights of my trip, I will try in make it short because little ms. jemie here needs some beauty rest.

  • Hollywood Highlands - The most beautiful venue ever, great place to shop & clubbing location
  • Level 3 - Crazy night. Strangers here I am and no one are "throwable" *wink*
  • Ramada Hotel - best hotel by far and pocket handy =) [memories around that room]
  • Filipino Center - my little manila. Goldilocks, Jollibee, Chowking and etc. I love that day & the *ahem* "pansin"; don't forget the phone shopping with 'kalogs'
  • Universal Studio - it was ammazzinggly exciting. Again, we brought out the little kids in our heart.
  • Dinner Chats - haha apparently, talking with momies can be quite fun. Almera's mom with the "one true love" article ahah crack me up a lot.
  • Santa Monica Beach - the most beautiful view ever. Archades was fun
  • Non Stop Los Angeles View Drive - well who would enjoy the drive if you are rolling beverly hills, bel air, santa monica and UCLA with 2 door infiniti : ) latest version. [ahem* cute puti *ahem]
  • Stratford Shopping Galore - Outdoor shopping center filled with signature stores put my visa card in danger huh? lol good thing I got luggage issue but still it was crazy. It's killing me
  • Monteray Tour - this town is totally historic. Architecture are definitely beautiful. Meeting those two little kids especially being able to make one naturally open up to me and not be shy. The story was this twins, one is outgoing and the other one isn't, but later one the shy type would just automatically hug me and wont let me go. Do i have that natural motherly love?
  • Breakfast with my cousins - They are so cool. It is so funny how I got along with them still, I thought I would just be shy and be totally quiet.
  • San Francisco Tour with my cousin daniel - Omg, he drive like crazy and I actually enjoy it. we are double the speed limit on the freeway trying to catch up wit the porsche. Then I got tour around few small gorgeous towns, the downtown san francisco - union square with adorable high end stores that I am so tempted with good thing I have to catch a flight back home haha. Plus the total highlight for me was the drive especially those downhill fast driving and literally we don't even know or see what's down there - it was that high yet my cousin still went fast - its like im a real rollercoaster the only difference is, I can actually die here haha.
  • Bowling/'Last chit chat with the bestfriend - I was emotional rollercoaster ride but no tears.
  • Flights - I had 6 plane rides in total within 7 days. Few plane rides were fun and memorable =D
So yeah, I guess I had so much fun that now I come back to canada with fever, sore throat (that I sound like I am a guy who got a girl's body) and colds. The sad part of getting sick, no one is taking care of me - with or without a lover. Good point huh

0 comments: