Day 5: Quickly

Sorry, little miss cranky here. I am so tired but I don`t want to miss one day of blogging so I am dedicating few minutes to blog.

Homework, take home-work, drama and blah blah. I don`t wanna deal with all this things, All I wanna do is get away from here.

TOP 3 LOVES OF THE DAY

1. I am lucky to have a job not misz. jobless
- I can`t complain with my job. Time goes by so quickly and I got something to do, something that will benefit me later on. So bravo for that & I am getting paid !
2. I am lucky I have a house to go home to
- since I am not homeless, and there are people looking for me at the end of the night (which is pretty much annoying at times).
3. I am lucky I got good friends to put a smile on my face.
- thanks to my co-workers, classmate and closefriends, who little do they know - they make me smile. And thanks lorie for making me start your car! take note: she isn`t there, she just gave me her keys --hah! didn`t know you were serious, I could have drove it away haha - fun stuff.

I guess that is pretty much it for the day. As you notice my top 3 isn`t much of what I did today cuz I really don`t think I have enough GOOD things but I just made it up to view the better side of the day/life than dwelling the `what-nots`.

now, off to bed cuz little MS. CRANKY here can`t wait to ZzzzZzzz.

Tryna put aside, tryna stop saying your name `cuz all it do is make me look for you (every minute)

0 comments: