Day 12: Busy Day

So Busy today, I wish it's always like this. (it keeps your mind of something, and it makes me smile).

Btw, I want to give a big shout-outs to all my friends. I'm so lucky I have tons. They all say the same thing "I am supporting you all the way". Oh geez! I finished 10 pages case study within 2 hours - um! oh i'm sucha procastinator (I would definitely agree).

Anyways, I made a big decision today. Something planned for this week and a couple weeks from now. This plans are solely for me and nothing but ME. Time to refined, redirect and focus on myself since I haven't been able to for years. I know that if I commit again, my plan will all be shifted so lets fully congratulate myself for this plan :) "well it's not done yet but early motivation counts" HAHA!

This plan is motivated by my "co-worker" who told her inspiring story this afternoon. (recall the story to myself* - cuz no need to announce)

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Very tired ! X0X0 (isn't flirting so much fun? esp. if your single)


Friends that are always been there for me put a smile on my face rather than the cuts you provide

0 comments: