Day 6: Snow Day

I don't have much to say, I didn't go to school and worked at home `cuz I wasn't feeling well (neck hurts) - my little 'unhealthy' attacks again. Besides that, I have the weirdest dreams ever about my old classmates and with my "imissyou" family involve in some creepy situations.

TOP 3 LOVES OF THE DAY

1. I am lucky to have the BESTEST big sister
- I feel so great that no matter what my sister will always support me and be there for me. Even though, She clearly don't need to go to the gym but she went with me today : ) geez! this girl is like 105 lbs w/ 5'8 height! i lab you ate <3
2. I have something to look forward to
- I can't damn wait for my vacation! 10FCKIN`DAYSBABY! = ]
3. For me to be able to access any crazy things I thought of doing
- Serious, It's not like I can't do anything I want - it's just the matter of me saying If I wanna do it now. Like all these crazy thoughts lately, I can do it right now If I want to ; so what's stopping me?!

So tired now. I need to put back my clean clothes, wake up early tomorrow and seriously have to do gazillions of homework!!! Falling behind school isn't that much fun...

what have you done to me! I am cursed

0 comments: