Day 4: Cheek Kisses

I don't think I'll do the top 3 today, I think there are enough good things that happened. Lets erase the bad ones (bad car ride) and replaced with hanging out with person I could always count on also known as "the bestfriend".

I love the friendly hugs & cheek kisses,
future endeavors and afternoon eat - outs.
I know I can always count on you,
and you can do the same for me.
No malice and no bad intentions,
no boundaries were crossed,
just two bestfriends hanging out.

Thanks for being a good friend, thats all I want.

It's funny how we have fun going shopping when we are bestfriends rather than going shopping with "titles". I wish it will always be like this, though it's expected not to last. No matter what though, no communication or not - our friendship stays.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go but I think I ended up where I intended to be." - Douglas Adams-

Memories stays, will always be.

0 comments: