Day 14: Unusual

Oh my gee! seriously, there is something wrong with me. Its only 8:44 pm and I am seriously tired. I had the best driving in-car class today, I went pretty far than we usually go to. I did not make a lot of mistakes either. = ) yay!

I made 49 pieces of valentines chocolate today : ) I was gonna make marble chocolate but I end up mixing to much so it just showed as a light brown chocolate; there are a bunch of pink and cookies & creme chocolates too : ) ooohh putting my valentine tradition in play.

I was waiting for the bus for the long time and I was there 5 minutes early too yet 20 minutes later its still not there so I decided to just walk home and not go to class. I cleaned my room instead and I still havent start my assignment due on friday yikess :S

Aight, Im gonna sleep pretty soon - after my ice cream : )

How could I stop myself from doing that, for myself at least.

0 comments: