Day 17: California sun

Omg! last night travel was very interesting. My first plane was quiet, quick and I had a nice seatmate. Then, the second plane ride - ohmyfkingosh! let me just say "kill me now" (ask why? hmm my seatmates *cries*).

I barely can't sleep, jetlag? ah maybe not - i guess I slept too much in the plane. Minnepolis airport is my favourite so far!

Today? Well, my bestftriend and I took the bus to the "Island" mall - geez, the bus fare is only $1.25; I wished its liek that too. We checked out the phone, I really want the sidekick phone but THEY CAN'T UNLOCK IT FOR ME! *cries* but for lunch, we had JOLIBEE! i had palabok and chickenjoy : ) its like my mini philippines trip. We checked out red ribbon, this huge filipino grocery, goldilocks and such. I want chowking but I am soo full : (

Soon, we are going to hollywood cuz I got a hotel booked at hollywood hotel and we are going CLUBBING!!!! (i'll update tomorrow) - I'm super excited but : ( i feel sleepy now so maybe i should take a nap first.

0 comments: