Day 11: Let it go


Keep on Marching ...
left and right, left and right

Nothing too special today. I've been the quietest person in the world today and have little appetite. I'm glad there are people trying their best to make me smile but each time I look at the clock or I hear the time ticking, It's like I am lining up for my death.

I am happy though `cuz I got a pink luggage and I started packing but I didn't start any homework. My clothes are ridiculously too much but the funny part it, that is not even a half of my closest nor quarter just prolly a pinch of my closet. Lmfao

I just want this to end, this whole unnecessary and unimportant segment of my life.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEK TO FINISH!

It's like everytime you laugh, I'm getting stab. the funny part though, I still want you to laugh!

0 comments: