Day 13: Little Msz. Sleepy

Ah! I woke up late today and slept in decided to dish class but I went to work. Afterwards, I got my eyebrow & my nails done - getting ready for Fridayy!! I went home afterwards, very tired and I don't know why. I've been seriously falling asleep in the bus and everywhere especially lately - lets just hope its not what I think it is `cuz there is only one person to blame. ah!

Things to ponder:
What would you do when you wake up and decided to pursue or begin the preparation of your awaited "plan" then all of a sudden people would come up to you and say random things that they have never done before only today when you didn't wanna do that? ahh this is like several people to. Its like they intend it but the truth is they prolly dont. Ah!!! seriously, i don't need to know. especially if you think "xoxo" is that, or "xoxo" is this PLUS "don't blame me afterwards".

so ponder on that? wouldn't that irritates you, why all of a sudden? its like destiny or whatever is playing around or I guess testing how far can you stick to your original plan!


*Off to bed sweeties.


What would it take? What should I do now? It's ummm... i can't even begin to.

0 comments: