Day 15: Drunken baby

OMG! for the first time in 5 years, I am actually this drunk!


and i am still writing a post with edited HTML code while i can not even see straight! oh my gosh. ask kevin im so drunk im like screaming in alize fazolise and I sign that bill with a testimonial for our server hahah plus saying to her *you are so nice* haha! omg funny how i still remmebr this but when I wake up tomorrow I prolly dont. I was there with kevin for 2 hours and I keep complaining i do not feel anything now 1 hour later i felt everything. I had 2 la dolce mela martini, 1 sweet mama, 22 vodka straight shot, and 1 whiskey shot. who would not get a fucking drunk when I mixxed like different kind of drink in like a short fucking period!


THANK YOU KEVIN - FOR granting my wish, which is to get drunk before I leave canada or before I go to california : ) adventure wild ride here we go. I am kinda nervous for tomorrow morning but excited for tomorrow night. anyways I am spinning like I am riding a 10xf faster carousel ahaha and I am messaging random people.


annd, 2 hours later looking inside my room (drunken) i cant find my f*cking charger -____- im furious!

I am nervous for tomorrow as I ask you my final wish and i hope you will be HONEST

0 comments: