DAY 16: Hello California : )


Hello California!


I LEAVE TODAY and I am super excited. I have errands to do beforeI leave though, and I have assignment that I haven't started yet. hmmm, lets see if I can pull a miracle again.

Okay, I'll try to keep blogging while I am there even just a quick lines of what I did. If not, I'll prolly just put them together in one.

Don't miss me much, I'll be back in a week.


Updates (3:27): damn i didn't do my assignment yet!
but anyways I want to thank you for everything and I am glad doing this "refresh" plan. I had fun today and it will always stay here - I like the metaphor btw, "the first ps3 game and me" but yeah. Anyways, enough with cheesiness. Let's get this ride on =D




p.s my charger I spent looking for 2 hours last night while I am ultimately wasted and 30 minutes early this morning, my annoying little sister have it !!!! agh!

0 comments: