7 Days more before school

SHORT- TERM / LONG-TERM GOAL (starting today):
  • Good Marks to get Master's Degree 2 or 3 years from now
  • Full Courses in Baking Department to enhance my knowledge in this field plus to START my own business
  • Save up for 2010 BIG TRIP : ) - my #1 goal oh man!
  • Continuous Gym routine for 2010 trip
  • Positive Mindset - no more "people-who-must-not-be named" nor creeping them or bring it up, disregard paranoia or little worries, and improve problem comprehension
  • Consistently do JEM-Check - make sure to improve into a better business woman, get emotional issues out of the way

I've been on Hiatus for a long time, so many things happened. Good and Bad things. Mostly, Good things. I totally missed being normal, now I wake up feeling perfectly fine except the fact that I wanna sleep in.

I have 7 More days left before I start my first day as a 4th year e-Business Student. *phew* a little relief hearing that but at the same time kinda nerve cracking. Can you believe it? I'm here, almost done. Tons of expectation, especially my own exception. I expect too much from myself - like always! ha ha

Next Step: MBA - Masters of Business Administration. I was looking over admission requirements and Geez! I need to do a whole lot of things but I've always wanted Schulich ever since, just a little lost faith in myself before and slack off. Therefore, here is my second chance. Originally, I want Masters of Finance but its so much more, a little too late for some requirements (like my crazy marks LOL) && I'm also thinking of taking pastry course/baking courses - big step to start my own business.

Oh man, a little motivation to do good this semester. Last year to work so hard, I need to do this. Need to get a GOOD head start.

2 comments:

infjkitty said...

ayun! nakapagcomment din. raine here. love your term "jem-check". it's possible i may adapt that term too. hehe. kaso i dont think "raine-check" sounds good haha

crabthoughts said...

oh nice!!! finally, okay now. i kinda wanna make this private, i'll add iris and ejay and joy then lol chikka advice time haha.

hahahah raine check =P