Overdue Response

Since you like to be talked about and be the center of attention, here I'll give you space in my blog. But I'm sorry to disappoint you cuz this will be the first and last blog feature.

Here's a quick run through of what this entry will talk about, it will begin with my little insights about relationships and what I've learn through my self-realization months. Then I'll write about my overdue response to the most pathetic add, pathetic message and pathetic paparazzi links.

Since Jan '09 I've realize so many things in life. Things like: you get hurt but it makes you stronger and better, there are things in life that should be appreciated because you don't know when will you have it. Then, a person can be happy without depending on anyone; its just much better when you share with others.

Yeah, Just little things like don't over react or worry about things that isn't confirmed, in short making assumptions. I did a lot of thinking, starting with appreciating myself, trying new things, figuring out how I can feel great alone and to handle my problems in the most mature way. I'm sure I have more to learn but I'll do that by taking every problem/events as a learning experience rather than dwelling on it. Besides, I won't appreciate what I have now without my life insights haha! Anywho, enuf with me and my thoughts cuz I can blurb more about it this if I want to lol

Now let's move on to a more interesting topic, the most famous asian in her own stupid world. Who I swear amazed me by how spoiled, manipulating, insane and obsessed this girl is. If only I can save her from embarrassment I will cuz I am EX too but no matter how crazy or baffled or jealous I might be I would never put myself in a situation she is in.

I would be glad to tell this right to your face, and I'm serious - If one day I see you, *phew* it might become your most memorable day ever.

First, let's begin to tackle about your most pathetic facebook add. Ha! It would be so much fun adding you cuz you will realize how different I am to you, then you will be updated with my life as to how happy I am with friends, family and my prince charming. Plus, you don't scare me... If you think you're crazy, I am crazier. Trust me, so don't start. But then I realize, doing so will just be stooping down to your incredibly low and immature level.

Second, about your pathetic message. I would like to thank you for bringing so much joy in my life cuz that seriously made me laugh except for a few words mentioned (which will be discussed later on). Seriously, if you are gonna bullshit some dates make sure its not the one when I'm actually with my bf - haha! Since you are the ms. I-have-proof, well I have one too lol; can you realize how pathetic you are now? Then, how dare you call me "home-wrecker" - I missy don't touch any boy with a girl no matter how shitty their relationship can be cuz if I really am like that, I could of... maybe a couple years ago when your now ex-bf found me. You ruin your own relationship and if you don't see that - well, that's sad. After reading your message, I have five words to scream at you and that is "WAKE UP YOU FUCKING BITCH!". Stop being delusional, take this situation in your life as a learning experience, let yourself grow rather than being childish. Oh yeah, I just remember stop giving me advices about relationship or tips cuz clearly you are not even 10% credible in my books.

Third, your unbelievably waste of time paparazzi links. I am so sorry to disappoint you again cuz those pictures doesn't affect me. It actually put a smile on my face. When I let my bf go out with his friends and get drunk, I expect him to go all out plus he is not a kid anymore, he can make his own mature decisions. If he decided to fuck around while he is out, then feel free just don't make stupid lies plus he knows if he commit one stupid mistake; he is done deal. So I trust him with all my heart. Sorry, I am not like you who don't trust your bf and would think they would cheat every chance they get.

Anyways, enuf with this long blurb. The point of this blog is for somehow maybe I am hoping you'd see how ridiculous you are. And if you are out there tryna break us well it's not gonna work. If ever adam & I will fall apart, it's gonna be because of what we do in this relationship not of what others tryna do or perceive about us. (Another disappointment for you, huhu)

Now, no matter what grudge I have with your white wash asian face... I still hope that one day you will have a better life, mature into a better person and realize that doing such foul acts is very selfish. Selfish acts does not benefit you nor anybody else in your life; it just creates delay for your success. Now, goodbye bitch!

P.s. I hope this will be the last of your pathetic gestures cuz I don't know what to do to you anymore. As a women, you put a shameful title in our league. Just move on. If one thing don't work out that means there are much better things out there for you.

P.s II - I know I over use the word "pathetic", it just suit perfectly in this situation.

0 comments: