Day 2: The Visit

Well, today is something different. I did what I said yesterday, no more "black clouds". I had more laugh than worries, and I like that better.

TOP 3 LOVES OF THE DAY

1. I got a GOOD friend that I could rely on.
- thanks ate gee for being there no matter what. One call, she is there to pick me up.
and not only that, she MAKES me see things I shouldn't see like dropping me off at the place called "X&X" to see unpleasant things but after all it just made me laugh (it really did put a smile on my face). --> you are so bad hehe, but now I wonder what happened afterwards. I really shud have walk in and "act-and-walk" like a model haha- NOT!
2.
I am proud and blessed to be in school and doing what I love the most.
- some would love to be in school but they can't or they are in school but in program they don't really like. [soak wash consulting]
3. I can openly express my feelings and insights without caring about what other people thinks.
-
I don't care if you think I'm weak or vulnerable by expressing what I feel, at least I am being honest.

So, pretty good day I might say. Right now, I am a bit tired since I had a few errands and meet up with a bunch of people. Even, that quick ride to buy turbo's food and snooping around to see the "lovers" *ahem* was quite interesting. pero ah, baba naman standards nia. at least ako nun tinago ko kc wala naman cia dun icompared, eh sia pagmalaki pa nia - eh wala naman yun icompare sa akin. My only rant for the day is the bad outcome of our dinner.

Presentation was funny, got everyone confused but I think they will all be anyways since they really are unfamiliar with the program. Anyway, tomorrow will have to be my "productive" day and start keeping on track with my school loads.

but now I know, I am really irreplaceable.

0 comments: