Day 1: Lost it

I decided to go back to blogging since I don't know when was the last time I made a blog entry. To make my life more optimistic, I would like to focus three good things that happen to me each day then I can "blurb" about my sudden thoughts and ranting.

TOP 3 LOVES OF THE DAY

1. I found out I lost a few pounds
2. I got the guts to call Rogers and get myself officially divorced with my "so-called" husband in our family plan.
- I am practically very nice to convinced the lady to give my "ex-familyplan-partner" a student discount using my humber student I.d and make a note that he can be able to make a change in the future that would still allow him to get my discount even technically, we are not together in the plan.
3. I had a fun time at work, chatting and stuff.


Oh! the overall purpose of those list is for me to focus on good things than bad things/events of my daily life. So to minimize the ranting, I fell while I was walking out the bus - embarrasing but funny. I woke up late at night, cranky and despised what I saw on the "online" world.

Overall, I got myself all distracted to the black cloud surrounding me and letting it pursue its will to destroy me. Tomorrow, I will try and avoid this clouds- focus on good things.

everything about this is hurting me. I don't know why and it's eating me up inside

0 comments: